Burton Super Hero Smalls Flying V-Rocker Snowboard (Boys')
The Burton Super Hero Smalls Flying V-Rocker Snowboard lets kids dominate the park. A twin shape and flex create a balanced ride that feels the same whether ridden regular or switch. The Flat Top profile is great for the park, giving him a stable platform between the bindings to balance on rails. Rocker in the tip and tail helps to prevent edge catching, which means fewer face plants. The Super Hero Smalls has an extruded base that's easily repaired, just in case the little guy decides to tear it up. Get him on the Super Hero Smalls and watch him take over the park like a pro.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: 2 (on 1 (forgiving) to 3 (stiff) scale)
- Flex: Twin flexes the same regular or switch
- Shape: Twin rides the same regular or switch
- Camber: Flat Top
- Waist Width: 22.9cm (size 130); 23.7 (size 134); 24.1cm (size 138); 24.4cm (size 142)
- Super Fly Core is lightweight with tons of pop
- Biax Fiberglass is soft and forgiving
- Extruded Base is durable, low maintenance, and easy to repair
- Scoop turned up tip and tail edges for looser feel
- Rail Ready Edge Tune beveled edges for catch-free rail sliding
- Pro-Tip reduces swing weight for easier spins
- Infinite Ride eliminates break-in time and provides consistent feel every season
*Color of snowboard base can vary
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is the 138 the right size for my son? He is 4' 10" tall and weighs 100 pounds. His boot size is a 6."
1 Answers |
Question by Daryl on 12/1/2014 - 8:29 pm
"In using a common snowboard calculator, I came up with size 134. Should we double check? "
Answer by Valerie R. (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/2/2014 - 5:47 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.