Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Set him up for hard-charging success by zipping him into the Burton Boys’ Fray Snowboard Jacket. The waterproof-breathable fabric is filled with two levels of insulation, keeping him warmest at the core. Media, goggle, Velcro handwarmer, and chest pockets provide lots of room for snacks, glove liners, tissues, gizmos and other necessities. Burton’s Room-to-Grow™ extendable cuffs ensure the Fray Jacket keeps up with fast-sprouting youths.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Embossed taffeta lining
- Insulation: 120g body/80g sleeves, hood, and collar Thermacore™ insulation
- Critically-taped seams prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Embossed taffeta lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Velcro microfleece handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting inside
- Jacket-to-Pant interface connects jacket and pant to create one-piece
- Attached hood with expandable inner gaiter adds helmet-friendly head protection
- Media pocket with headphone cable port provides convenient music listening
- Internal goggle pocket for goggles
- Articulated sleeves for natural movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Adjustable cuffs close snugly around wrists
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- Microfleece chin lining is comfy against the face
- Glove loops for clipping gloves in
- Ticket holder hangs lift ticket
- Chest pocket adds more storage
- Interior stuff pocket for added storage
- Room-to-Grow™ extendable cuffs lengthen to accommodate growing kids