Burton Custom Smalls Flying V-Rocker Snowboard (Boys')
The Burton Custom Smalls Flying V-Rocker Snowboard packs grown-up features into a smaller package designed especially for kids. The twin shape and soft flex give him the versatility to try riding both regular and switch. The Flying V profile lets him explore all sorts of terrain with stability and control the whole way. It provides grip, float, and easy turns at the same time. Perhaps the most kid-friendly feature on the Custom Smalls is the extruded base. It's easy to repair, so it won't need replacing when he gets the inevitable ding.
- Design: All-Mountain
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (forgiving) to 3 (stiff) scale)
- Flex: Twin flexes the same regular or switch
- Shape: Twin rides the same regular or switch
- Camber: Flying V Rocker/Camber combo
- Waist Width: 23.1cm (size 130); 23.3cm (size 135); 23.8cm (size 140); 24.5cm (size 145)
- Super Fly Core is lightweight with tons of pop
- Biax Fiberglass is soft and forgiving
- Extruded Base is durable, low maintenance, and easy to repair
- Pro-Tip tapered tip reduces swing weight for easier spins
- Infinite Ride eliminates break-in time and provides consistent feel every season
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Burton snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!