Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
Burton unleashes a meticulous technical strategy with its Axis Insulated Snowboard Jacket. The fabric blend includes Durashell® ripstop sections for top-tier waterproofing and bomber durability. Rip-stop is designed to resist tearing in case you accidentally snag a tree branch. The multi-zone insulation keeps you toasty and fights natural odors, while a carbon fiber Heat Cycle lining reflects heat back at you. Bottom line: You stay warm, dry, and smelling like fresh baked muffins.
- Fabric Rating: 20Kmm Waterproof/15K Breathable zones and 15K Waterproof/10K Breathable zones
- Shell Material: bluesign® Approved DRYRIDE Durashell™ 2-layer nylon ripstop/ plain weave fabric
- Lining Material: Recycled ripstop taffeta lining with Heat Cycle technology
- Insulation: 60G Body / 40G Sleeves and Hood Thinsulate™ Platinum Insulation with X-STATIC® – The Silver Fiber®
- Fit: Mid fit is relaxed but not baggy
- Fully taped seams keep moisture out
- Aegis™ Antimicrobial-lined arm pits resist odor
- 40g X-STATIC® anti-microbial fibers under arms resist odor
- Heat Cycle lining technology reflects body heat back inside
- PitZips™ open to release excess heat
- Zippered, microfleece handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated sleeves provide natural movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- Adjustable cuff closures wrap snugly around wrists
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- Pocket key clip keeps the keys to the castle secure
- Attached, adjustable hood adds head protection
- Water-resistant chest zippers seal things up
- Internal printed mesh dump pocket keeps things secure
- Internal zippered goggle pocket with secure audio sleeve for your goggles and music player
- Snap In/Snap Out removable Lycra® wrist gaiters keep out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from riding up your back
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects jacket and pants to keep out snow