Burton Apollo Jacket (Boy's)
Suit up in the Burton Boysâ€™ Apollo Jacket for deep space exploration or a day on the mountain. A DryRide Durashell 2-layer shell will stop snow and water cold while 140 grams of low-bulk synthetic Thermacore insulation will keep you warm. The Burton Apollo Jacket is made for exploration, with a waist gaiter that can zip into any Burton boysâ€™ pant to seal in heat and keep out snow when riding in the deep stuff or wading through snow banks. A sound pocket with a headphone port makes for easy music listening on the lift or the walk to school, while underarm vents can open for quick climate control.
- This item follows the Pre-2011 Size Chart
- 140 grams of Thermacore insulation to seal in heat
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer coated fabric
- Waterproof rating: 5,000mm
- Breathability rating: 4,000g
- Critically taped seams to keep water out
- Expandable hood that can stretch over helmets
- Mesh-lined pit zips for easy cooling off
- Waist gaiter that can zip to any Burton boysâ€™ pant
- Lift ticket pocket and MP3 player pocket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.