Burton Apollo Jacket (Boy's)
Suit up in the Burton Boysâ€™ Apollo Jacket for deep space exploration or a day on the mountain. A DryRide Durashell 2-layer shell will stop snow and water cold while 140 grams of low-bulk synthetic Thermacore insulation will keep you warm. The Burton Apollo Jacket is made for exploration, with a waist gaiter that can zip into any Burton boysâ€™ pant to seal in heat and keep out snow when riding in the deep stuff or wading through snow banks. A sound pocket with a headphone port makes for easy music listening on the lift or the walk to school, while underarm vents can open for quick climate control.
- This item follows the Pre-2011 Size Chart
- 140 grams of Thermacore insulation to seal in heat
- DryRide Durashell 2-layer coated fabric
- Waterproof rating: 5,000mm
- Breathability rating: 4,000g
- Critically taped seams to keep water out
- Expandable hood that can stretch over helmets
- Mesh-lined pit zips for easy cooling off
- Waist gaiter that can zip to any Burton boysâ€™ pant
- Lift ticket pocket and MP3 player pocket
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.