Burton Ante Up Puffy Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
Rider tested, Eskimo approved. The menâ€™s Burton Ante Up Puffy Snowboard Jacket doesnâ€™t take the cold lightly with 200 grams of Thermacore Insulation packed through the body and 120 grams in the sleeves. Concealed 40 oz. stash pocket provides ample storage for your water, and a flip-out can holder is a built-in coozie that keeps your beverage frosty without freezing your hands.
- 10K Waterproof/ 5K Breathable
- Durable DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- Team Relaxed Fit is longer in length in the body & sleeves of the jacket
- 200G body / 120G sleeves Thermacoreâ„˘ Insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Breathable embossed Taffeta Lining is silky smooth
- Concealed 40 oz. Stash Pocket
- Flip-Out Can Holder keeps your beverage cold without freezing your hands
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Fulltime Contour â„˘ Hood fits your head without blocking the view
- Removable Waist Gaiter keeps the snow out of your layers
- Link ZIP â„˘ Jacket to Pant Interface creates a 100% snow-proof seal
- Mesh-Lined Pit Zipsâ„˘ wick away moisture and vent heat when needed
- Adjustable Cuff Closures provides the perfect seal around your gloves
- Sound Pocket with Headphone Cable Port lets you rock your favorite tunes
- Fleece-Lined Zippered Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands nice and toasty
- Articulated Sleeves allow you to move freely
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Would advanced level snowboarders think this would be to hot with the high number of Thermacore?"
1 Answers |
Question by MIG on 8/29/2011 - 6:53 pm
"The Thermacore is going to keep you super warm. You would love this jacket if you are boarding in subzero temperatures. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/30/2011 - 10:03 am