Burton Amped Snowboard Jacket (Boys')
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 6/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 4/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Burton Amped Insulated Snowboard Jacket gives your child everything he needs for snowboarding. This jacket has simple style, but it's packed with all the essentials like plenty of pockets, a helmet-compatible hood, and a powder skirt. The Amped Jacket is also waterproof and well-insulated so you can be sure he'll stay dry and warm.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell twill fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Thermacore insulation
- Fit: Relaxed, but not too baggy
- Aquapel DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Attached helmet-compatible hood to keep his head dry
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Inside pockets for electronics and goggles
- Pass pocket securely holds lift ticket
- Glove loops let him attach gloves to prevent loss
- Reflective trim for extra visibility
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is this lime or mint green and are there matching cargo pants? Is this sized for a small 12yr old?"
1 Answers |
Question by grandma C on 8/6/2012 - 10:46 pm
"This is more of a mint green than a bright lime green. There is matching cargo pants by Burton in the same color (Snooker). From the Burton Sizing Chart a size Medium is suggested for boys ages 10-12 but you should definitely check out the measurements on that chart before ordering to be sure. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/7/2012 - 12:08 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.