Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
5 - 7: Great for moderate snow, offers plenty of versatility, good for most conditions.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Burton Amped Insulated Snowboard Jacket gives your child everything he needs for snowboarding. This jacket has simple style, but it's packed with all the essentials like plenty of pockets, a helmet-compatible hood, and a powder skirt. The Amped Jacket is also waterproof and well-insulated so you can be sure he'll stay dry and warm.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L DRYRIDE Durashell twill fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta lining
- Insulation: 100g body / 80g sleeve Thermacore insulation
- Fit: Relaxed, but not too baggy
- Aquapel DWR makes water bead up instead of wetting the fabric
- Handwarmer pockets keep fingers snug
- Critical seam tape prevents seepage through exposed seams
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of jacket
- Attached helmet-compatible hood to keep his head dry
- Articulated design for freedom of movement
- Inside pockets for electronics and goggles
- Pass pocket securely holds lift ticket
- Glove loops let him attach gloves to prevent loss
- Reflective trim for extra visibility
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow