Burton Amped Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Juniors Boys')
Get stoked for the Burton Boyâ€™s Amped Snowboard Jacket. DRYRIDE Technology and Thermacore insulation provide warmth and weather protection. The Room-To-Grow system grows with your child with a few quick snips of the red stitching in the liner. Taffeta Lining feels great to the touch and wicks away heat robbing moisture.
- 5K Waterproof/ 4K Breathable
- Durable Durashellâ„¢ 2L fabric offers weather protection
- DRYRIDE DWR blocks water before it can wet the fabric
- 100G Thermacore Insulation provides warmth without the bulk
- Room-To-Growâ„¢ System keeps up with growth spurts
- Double Stacked Handwarmer Pockets
- Super silky, Taffeta Lining wicks away moisture
- Critically Taped Seams keep moisture from sneaking in
- Articulated Sleeves offer enhanced mobility
- Microfleece Chin Saver saves the face from getting chaffed
- Glove Loops
- Safety Snap-off Hood
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What does a size XL equate to, a boys 16-18?"
3 Answers |
Question by Mary on 12/12/2010 - 1:12 pm
"We have conveniently placed a sizing chart to the right of the picture."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/16/2010 - 2:30 pm
"What does a size L equate to, a boys 8-9?"
Answer by Ana on 9/2/2011 - 8:05 am
"A size Large is suggested for a 9-10 year old. Take a look at the sizing chart located to the right of the product picture."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/2/2011 - 12:32 pm
"is this a bulky jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by kara on 11/12/2011 - 11:18 pm
"This is not a bulky jacket. It has 100G Thermacore Insulation which will keep you warm without giving you that bulky feel."
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 11/14/2011 - 12:24 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.