Burton Ambush Snowboard Boot (Men's)
The Burton Ambush Menâ€™s Snowboard Boot is a lightweight boot that's stocked with plenty of features. The boot is cushioned across the top, through the shin, and under the foot to keep you comfortable. SpeedZone lacing allows you to tighten and adjust either the upper zone, lower zone, or both at the same time - whatever you like. Jumper Cables translate movement to your bindings more quickly for increased snap, and they do it without interfering with the flex of the boot. The Burton Ambush has a Dynolite outsole that's 20% lighter than normal soles.
- Flex: 5 (on 1 (relaxed) to 10 (responsive) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: Speed Lacing
- Shrinkage Technology reduces the footprint by one size
- Total Comfort gives a broken-in feel right out of the box
- SpeedZoneâ„¢ lacing lets you tighten the upper and lower zones independently
- Imprint 3 heat-moldable liner with level 2 footbed
- Rad Pad cushioning on top of your instep to relieve pressure points from laces
- Wishbone Upper Cuff increases pop while still maintaining a softer flex
- DynoLite EST outsole is 20% lighter than traditional soles
- B3 Gel cushioning in the heel and toe absorbs hard impacts
- Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue provides comfortable support
- Aegis anti-microbial coating prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Flex spine backstay for support where you need it
- Flex notches allow for natural lateral flex
- Gusset keeps the snow out and the warmth in
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"hi got a 30 cm foot shoot i go with the 11.5 or 12"
1 Answers |
Question by madzy on 3/21/2013 - 7:57 am
"I believe a size 11.5 would be best. The measurement of the shoe for the 11.5 is 31cm and the size 12 is 32cm."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/21/2013 - 10:30 am
"Hi, can you please confirm if you have 8.5 size. Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Axel on 4/17/2013 - 10:16 pm
"Then inventory on our website is up to date. Currently, the 8.5 is out of stock."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/18/2013 - 8:52 am
"My son currently wears a size 11 Burton boot. I've heard this boot runs small. Should I stick with the 11 or go to 11.5?"
1 Answers |
Question by CMB on 11/16/2013 - 1:02 pm
"You want a snowboard boot to fit pretty snug so that you have more control over your board so you would not want to size up in these. We'd recommend your normal size. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/6/2014 - 2:22 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.