Burton Ambush Snowboard Boot (Men's)
Add the Ambush to your arsenal and it will be no surprise when you annihilate the competition time and time again. Ultra-lightweight and packed full of performance enhancing features, the Burton Ambush Snowboard Boot for men executes perfection while offering premium support and mobility.
- Flex: 5 (1= softest and 10=stiffest)
- Shrinkage Footprint Reduction Technology eliminates toe and heel drag
- Upgraded Speed Zone Lacing System is fast, easy and in control of both upper and lower zones
- Heat-moldable Imprint 3 Liner provides a glove-like fit with exceptional heel hold
- Rad Pad provides extra cushioning where your laces exert pressure
- DynoLite EST Optimized Outsole offers enhanced stability, traction, and shock absorption
- B3 Gel Cushioning dampens the ride by reducing vibrations
- Medium Flex Thin Profile 3D Molded Tongue provides seamless flex without the stack-up
- Oversized Flex Notches let you tweak those grabs with enhanced medial and lateral flex
- Power Spine Backstay lets you customize the support and response the boot has to offer
- Level 2 Molded EVA Footbed with ESS Support Shank absorbs landings and offers support
- Aegis Antimicrobial Coating prevents the growth of odor-causing bacteria
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"what is the speed zone lacing system as compared to traditional lacing?"
1 Answers |
Question by samantha on 1/19/2011 - 11:02 am
"Speed-lacing systems have either a one or two main laces where you only need to pull on the to lace the entire boot. It provides a faster and easier way to lace your boots. The only negative side is that you do not have a ability to change the laces yourself."
Answer by acheshier (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/4/2011 - 11:52 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.