Burton Ambush Smalls Snowboard Boot (Boys')
Want to get off the bunny hill? Get him the Burton Ambush Smalls Snowboard Boot and he'll be tearing up the mountain with you in no time. This kids' boot is built like the big kids' version, but with a softer flex that's easy for him to control. There's some stiffness in the upper, so when he starts riding faster the boot doesn't collapse. The snow-proof Internal Gusset locks the heat in and cold out, keeping him comfortable and enjoying the ride. Burton's SpeedZone lacing might be the part of the Ambush Smalls you'll like best. It's easy to cinch just by pulling a cord, so he'll be doing his own boots in no time.
- Flex: 3 (on 1 (soft) to 10 (stiff) scale)
- Design: All-Mountain
- Lacing: Speed Zone Lacing
- Speed Zone Lacing System is fast, easy and kid-friendly
- Youth Imprint Liner is heat moldable and provides a glove-like fit
- DynoLite outsole is 20% lighter than traditional soles for lightweight performance
- Wishbone Upper Cuff for energized response without sacrificing tweakability
- Level 1 Molded EVA Footbed provides shock absorption
- Snow-Proof Internal Gusset keeps the heat in and the cold stuff out
10% Discount on 2013-2014 Snowboard Packages: Buy any full-price Burton snowboard, boots, and bindings and get a 10% discount on all 3!