Burton ak BK Insulator Jacket (Men's)
The Burton ak BK Insulator Jacket warms you from the slopes to the walk home. Itâ€™s a lightweight, low-profile puffy that works as well on top of a sweater as underneath a shell. Ultra-premium 550 goose down warms you like a fireplace, and fleece-lined pockets keep your hands out of the numbing cold. PitZipsâ„˘ open and release excess heat to prevent things from getting too stuffy.
- 600mm DWR-coated for water repellence
- 20D ripstop fabric for durable protection
- 80/20 ultra-premium 550 goose down fill provides tons of warmth
- PitZipsâ„˘ open and release heat to prevent overheating
- Fleece-lined handwarmer pockets give you somewhere to hide your cold hands
- Zippered chest pocket stashes goods and accessories
- ak Fit with Engineered Articulation lets you move naturally
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"do you think it will do up at the mountain? guess is not waterproof"
1 Answers |
Question by ribicha on 5/3/2013 - 7:23 pm
"This is a very warm down jacket, however, it does not offer any water protection. You would need a shell to put on top of it or use it on a dry day. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/6/2013 - 9:35 am