8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Inspired by the type of unrelenting, multi-day storm cycles that keep AK helicopters on the ground, the Burton ak 3L Freebird Bib GORE-TEX® Snowboard Pant gives you flagship-level protection. Three-layer GORE-TEX® Pro fabric fortified with GORE-SEAM® tape doesn’t stop until the powder is chin-deep. GORE-TEX® Pro fabric is redisgned this year to be even more breathable, so you can go harder without sacrificing comfort. The adjustable suspender system on the Freebird Bib keeps all that bomber fabric dialed in around your body. Superior breathing and integrated venting make sure it never feels like a three-hour hot tub session inside.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEX® offers top-level waterproof/breathable protection
- Shell Material: GORE-TEX® Pro 3-layer fabric
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell pant
- Fit: ak Fit is loose
- GORE-TEX® Pro 3-layer fabric keeps weather outside, period
- Fully taped seams with 13 mm GORE-SEAM® tape prevent seeping
- Microfleece fly and waistband provide plush-to-skin comfort
- Mesh-lined vents provide smart cooling
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates an impenetrable barrier
- Boot Gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Headphone cable port routes your wire
- Engineered Articulation provides natural movement
- Ghetto slits provide clean fit around boots
- Anti-scuff cuffs hold up to rough, dirty ground
- Cuff elevators pull the cuffs up off the ground
- Adjustable suspender system customizes fit and comfort
- YKK® water-resistant zippers create seal