Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
5 - 7: Great for temperatures 15°-30°F.
The Burton ak 2L Swash GORE-TEX® Insulated Snowboard Jacket is the mobile shelter that keeps you comfy while you pillage pillows, pow, and pipe. The down-like PrimaLoft® insulation is mapped to deliver warmth where you need it. The Ultrawick™ lining takes care of your sweat so that it’s not sitting next to skin, making you cold. GORE-TEX® fabric keeps the elements completely blocked out, and powder cuffs and a removable waist gaiter seal up the borders.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEX® is fully waterproof and breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric
- Lining Material: Engineered DRYRIDE Ultrawick™ lining
- Insulation: Mapped 40G upper back and front body PrimaLoft® insulation
- Fit: ak Fit is loose
- GORE-TEX® membrane provides complete waterproof/breathable protection
- Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape keep water out
- Mapped PrimaLoft® lining adds warmth where you want it
- Ultrawick™ strategic lining wicks moisture
- Attached hood with micro adjust for snug-fitting protection
- Pack-friendly seams for comfortable fit with backpacks
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- PitZips™ open to release excess heat
- Zippered, microfleece handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated sleeves provide clean movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Goggle/sound pocket provides dedicated storage
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- Pocket key clip keeps the keys to the castle secure
- YKK® water-resistant zippers prevent seepage
- Powder Gasket Cuffs seal snow and cold out of the wrists
- Water-repellent removable powder skirt keeps snow from riding up your back
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connect jacket and pants to keep out snow