Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
The Burton ak 2L Stagger GORE-TEX® Shell Snowboard Pant is your go-to pant for everything from chilly mornings to warm afternoons. The pants combine an impenetrable 2-layer GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane with a warm fleece and mesh lining. This offers the best weather protection that money can buy, and the versatility to change the temperature with what you put underneath. During warmer sessions, multiple zippered vents turn the AC on full blast. Zippered cargo pockets haul your extras.
- Fabric Rating: Completely Waterproof / Highly Breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEX® 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Brushed tricot fleece and mesh lining
- Insulation: Fleece on the butt and knees
- Fit: ak Fit is relaxed, but not too loose
- GORE-TEX® fabric keeps out water and wind
- Mapped fleece and mesh lining delivers warmth and moisture management
- YKK® water-resistant zippers seal it up
- Fleece lining in the butt and knees for warmth in key areas
- Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM® to eliminate seepage
- ak Fit with Engineered Articulation mimics body's natural stance
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets give your digits a place to hide
- Zippered cargo pockets provide extra space
- Test-I-Cool Zipper with Crossflow Venting™ lets your thighs breath
- Inner thigh vents open to release excess heat
- Snap-Up Leg Lifts™ keep your cuffs out of the salty, gritty muck
- Ghetto Slits allow the cuffs to fit around snowboard boots
- Waist adjustment for the perfect fit
- Headphone cable port keeps your wires organized
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects with Burton jackets
- Light reflective detailing gives you better visibility
- Lifetime warranty provides peace of mind