Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Burton’s ak 2L Stagger GORE-TEX® Insulated Snowboard Jacket is great for guys who like a shell, but want a little extra warmth. The Stagger Jacket strikes a balance between an insulated jacket and lightweight shell, adding insulation only in the zones where you need it most. GORE-TEX® fabric sets the standard in waterproofing, breathability, and durability, so you know you can count on it in extreme weather. Removable face and waist gaiters protect on frigid days and pop out when the weather turns bluebird.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer GORE-TEX®fabric
- Lining Material: Synthetic taffeta, polyester mesh and waffle fleece lining
- Insulation: 40g Thermacore insulation in key zones
- GORE-SEAM® Taped Seams eliminate leaks through seams
- DWR repels water before it can wet the fabric
- Zonal Thermacore™ Insulation has your core and back covered
- Engineered taffeta, mesh and waffle fleece lining is soft and wicking
- ak Fit with Engineered Articulation mimics natural body movement
- PitZips™ give open to release excess heat
- Powder Gasket Cuffs seal out snow and moisture
- Zip-out face gaiter protects your face from windburn
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects to Burton pants for a snow-proof seal
- YKK® Water-Resistant Zippers prevent leaks
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm when the gloves are off
- Goggle/media pocket keeps your hardware protected and accessible
- Pocket key clip makes sure you don’t lose your ride home
- Pass pocket is an accessible transparent window
- Adjustable, attached keeps your head dry
- Lifetime warranty protects you against defects