Burton AK 2L Embark Insulated Snowboard Jacket (Women's)
Forget Texas; you donâ€™t mess with AK. Just look at the Burton AK 2L Embark Insulated Snowboard Jacket. Wind, sheets of snow, and dripping moisture donâ€™t have a chance with fully taped GORE-TEXÂ® fabric fighting back. Wrist gaiters, a removable stretch powder skirt, and a cinchable hood ensure that even the toughest weather wonâ€™t break through. Zoned PrimaLoftÂ® insulation keeps you as warm as you are dry.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEXÂ® is fully waterproof and highly breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEXÂ® 2-Layer fabric
- Lining Material: Engineered taffeta and mesh lining
- Insulation: 100g body/60g sleeves PrimaLoftÂ® insulation
- Fit: Articulated [ak] Fit with plenty of room to layer
- GORE-TEXÂ® provides top-notch waterproof protection
- Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAMÂ® tape prevent seepage
- Taffeta and mesh lining wicks moisture away from skin
- Water-resistant zippers seal out moisture
- Powder Gasket cuffs keep snow out of sleeves
- Pit Zipsâ„˘ cool you down quickly
- Attached Contourâ„˘ hood with micro cinch for weather protection
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from getting inside
- Jacket-to-Pant interface connects jacket and pant to create one-piece
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets offer storage and warmth
- Adjustable cuffs close snugly around wrists
- Sound pocket provides convenient music listening
- Internal goggle pocket for goggles
- Laminated internal pass pocket provides season pass storage
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- ATM pocket provides convenient storage for card access
- Pocket key clip locks your keys in
- Microfleece chin lining is comfy against the face
- Glove loops for clipping gloves in
- Interior stuff pocket for added storage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 5'11" and 140 lbs with long arms. How is the sleeve length on this jacket and what size would you recommend?"
1 Answers |
Question by Elizabeth on 3/5/2014 - 1:33 pm
"The sleeve size of a small is 32", a medium is 33", and a large is 34"."
Answer by Katie (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/6/2014 - 3:53 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.