Burton ak 2L Cyclic GORE-TEX Shell Snowboard Pant (Men's)
Big lines, big performance, the Burton ak 2L Cyclic GORE-TEXÂ® Shell Snowboard Pant was designed to hold strong throughout the grittiest winter adventures. GORE-TEXÂ® waterproof/breathable fabric and backcountry-tested features let you find the worldâ€™s best turns in its worst conditions. This shell pant has a mapped mesh lining that wicks moisture away from your body to keep you dry and comfortable. Integrated venting lets the steam loose when winter gives way to spring.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEXÂ® is fully waterproof and highly breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer GORE-TEXÂ® fabric
- Lining Material: Mapped mesh lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Fit: ak Fit is loose
- GORE-TEXÂ® membrane provides complete waterproof/breathable protection
- Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAMÂ® Tape keep water out
- Microfleece fly and waistband feel soft next to skin
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets for warming fingers
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates an impenetrable barrier
- Boot Gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Headphone cable port routes your wire
- Engineered Articulation for natural movement
- Integrated waist adjustment customizes the fit
- Ghetto slits provide clean fit around boots
- Anti-scuff cuffs hold up to rough, dirty ground
- Mapped mesh lining adds warmth, wicks moisture
- YKKÂ® water-resistant zippers prevent seepage
- Zippered cargo pocket adds storage
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I am 6'1 and 170 lbs. My regular pant size is 33''. Which size for the burton cyclic pant would you recommend me? m or l? thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by burns on 3/9/2014 - 4:32 pm
"For a waist of 33" I would recommend a size M!"
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/11/2014 - 12:26 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.