8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Big lines, big performance, the Burton ak 2L Cyclic GORE-TEX® Shell Snowboard Pant was designed to hold strong throughout the grittiest winter adventures. GORE-TEX® waterproof/breathable fabric and backcountry-tested features let you find the world’s best turns in its worst conditions. This shell pant has a mapped mesh lining that wicks moisture away from your body to keep you dry and comfortable. Integrated venting lets the steam loose when winter gives way to spring.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEX® is fully waterproof and highly breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric
- Lining Material: Mapped mesh lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Fit: ak Fit is loose
- GORE-TEX® membrane provides complete waterproof/breathable protection
- Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape keep water out
- Microfleece fly and waistband feel soft next to skin
- Mesh-lined vents open to release excess heat
- Zippered, microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets for warming fingers
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface creates an impenetrable barrier
- Boot Gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Headphone cable port routes your wire
- Engineered Articulation for natural movement
- Integrated waist adjustment customizes the fit
- Ghetto slits provide clean fit around boots
- Anti-scuff cuffs hold up to rough, dirty ground
- Mapped mesh lining adds warmth, wicks moisture
- YKK® water-resistant zippers prevent seepage
- Zippered cargo pocket adds storage