Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Designed for everything from mid-winter whiteouts to lingering summer stashes, the Burton ak 2L Cyclic GORE-TEX® Shell Snowboard Jacket will fast become your quiver shell. It performs equally on steep, lung-burning ascents and biting, cold straight lines. Features like taped GORE-TEX®, mapped lining, articulated fi,t and venting keep you comfortable in all conditions.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEX® is fully waterproof and breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer GORE-TEX® fabric
- Lining Material: Mapped engineered taffeta and closed cell mesh lining
- Insulation: Non-insulated shell
- Fit: ak Fit is loose
- GORE-TEX® membrane provides complete waterproof/breathable protection
- Fully taped seams with GORE-SEAM® Tape keep water out
- Mapped taffeta and mesh lining adds warmth and moisture wicking
- Attached hood with micro adjust for snug-fitting protection
- Pack-friendly seams for comfortable wear with backpack
- Helmet-compatible hood fits over helmet to protect from the elements
- PitZips™ let you breathe
- Zippered, microfleece handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm
- Articulated sleeves provide natural movement
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Goggle/sound pocket provides dedicated storage
- Pass pocket provides transparent season pass storage
- Pocket key clip keeps the keys to the castle secure
- YKK&rag; matte water-resistant zippers prevent seepage
- Powder Gasket Cuffs seal snow and cold out of the wrists
- Water-repellent removable powder skirt keeps snow from riding up your back
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connect jacket and pants to keep out snow
Watch the video below to learn how to care for your GORE-TEX® product: