Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
The Burton ak 2L Cyclic GORE-TEX® Shell Snowboard Jacket provides dry, comfortable protection from fall through late spring. The GORE-TEX® shell knocks down wind and water like a heavyweight champ while allowing moisture vapor to escape before it can turn to sweat. PitZips™ speed the cooling process when things get really hot by opening to release excess heat. The taffeta and mesh lining adds warmth in the winter, but it's also light enough for spring sessions.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer GORE-TEX®fabric
- Lining Material: Synthetic taffeta and polyester mesh lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Taped seams with GORE-SEAM® prevent water from seeping through seams
- Mapped taffeta and mesh lining wicks moisture and provides light warmth
- DWR repels water before it can wet the fabric
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects to Burton pants for a snow-proof seal
- YKK® Water-Resistant zippers prevent leaks
- ak Fit with Engineered Articulation for freedom of movement
- PitZips™ open to let the steam out
- Powder Gasket Cuffs seal out snow and moisture
- Zip-out face gaiter keeps your face warm
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm when the gloves are off
- Goggle/media pocket keeps your hardware protected and accessible
- Pocket key clip makes sure you don’t lose your ride home
- Pass pocket is an accessible transparent window
- Adjustable, attached hood keeps your head dry
- Lifetime warranty against defects gives you peace of mind