Burton ak 2L Cyclic GORE-TEX Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: RelaxedxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Burton ak 2L Cyclic GORE-TEXÂ® Shell Snowboard Jacket provides dry, comfortable protection from fall through late spring. The GORE-TEXÂ® shell knocks down wind and water like a heavyweight champ while allowing moisture vapor to escape before it can turn to sweat. PitZipsâ„˘ speed the cooling process when things get really hot by opening to release excess heat. The taffeta and mesh lining adds warmth in the winter, but it's also light enough for spring sessions.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: 2-layer GORE-TEXÂ®fabric
- Lining Material: Synthetic taffeta and polyester mesh lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Taped seams with GORE-SEAMÂ® prevent water from seeping through seams
- Mapped taffeta and mesh lining wicks moisture and provides light warmth
- DWR repels water before it can wet the fabric
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects to Burton pants for a snow-proof seal
- YKKÂ® Water-Resistant zippers prevent leaks
- ak Fit with Engineered Articulation for freedom of movement
- PitZipsâ„˘ open to let the steam out
- Powder Gasket Cuffs seal out snow and moisture
- Zip-out face gaiter keeps your face warm
- Microfleece-lined handwarmer pockets keep fingers warm when the gloves are off
- Goggle/media pocket keeps your hardware protected and accessible
- Pocket key clip makes sure you donâ€™t lose your ride home
- Pass pocket is an accessible transparent window
- Adjustable, attached hood keeps your head dry
- Lifetime warranty against defects gives you peace of mind
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Hi, just want to confirm the color of the jacket. The description says it is of Bluebird Colorblock but the picture is actually showing that of Bluebird. Could you please advise which color is the one available in size Large? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Justin on 3/13/2013 - 7:54 pm
"The color is as shown, the colorblock is the solid blue jacket."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/14/2013 - 8:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.