Burton 2L GORE-TEX Murdoc Shell Snowboard Jacket (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 3/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 10/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
Whether youâ€™re up against a powder day or a Norâ€™easter, the Burton 2L GORE-TEXÂ® Murdoc Snowboard Shell Jacket keeps the mayhem away from your body. GORE-TEXÂ® shell fabric is completely waterproof and secured with taped seams to block snow, sleet, and spindrift. The hideaway face gaiter pops out for extra wind protection or even sun protection. The Murdoc Jacket's taffeta lining keeps you dry by boasting excellent breathability and efficient moisture wicking.
- Fabric Rating: Completely waterproof / Highly breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEXÂ® 2-layer fabric
- Lining Material: Taffeta and closed cell mesh lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Sig Fit is relaxed, but not too loose
- GORE-TEXÂ® fabric locks out water and wind
- Fully taped seams prevent leaks
- Taffeta and closed cell mesh lining is soft and moisture-wicking
- Hideaway face gaiter integrates wind and weather protection
- Burton Sig Fit provides a loose fit without excessive bagginess
- Drop hood construction protects your head and face
- Articulated sleeves offer free, natural movement
- PitZipsâ„˘ let heat out
- Adjustable cuff closures fit with gloves to keep out snow
- Removable waist gaiter keeps snow out of jacket
- Jacket-to-Pant Interface connects to Burton pants for a snow-proof setup
- Zippered, microfleece handwarmer pockets give toasty warmth
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- Goggle/media pocket keeps your hardware protected and accessible
- Pocket key clip makes sure you donâ€™t lose your keys
- Flash Pass Pocket is an accessible transparent window for your lift ticket
- Cuff gusset stash pocket for added storage
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How many grams of breathability and how many milameters of waterproofing are there"
1 Answers |
Question by Dan on 2/22/2013 - 4:36 pm
"This jacket has a GORE-TEXÂ® membrane so it does not have a rating. However, it is pretty much the best that you can get. It has superior waterproofing and breathability. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/22/2013 - 4:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.