Burton 2L GMP Fireside Shell Snowboard Pant (Men's)
- Fit: Relaxed
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 1/10
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 8/10
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
True Black Wax
For the Burton 2L GMP Fireside Shell Snowboard Pant, Burton used as many eco-friendly materials as possible while still maintaining tech performance. This pant uses recycled and natural materials, but it still boasts reliable waterproofing. Test-I-Cool venting is optimized to provide fast and efficient airflow, providing a quick cool down when you need it. The Fireside Shell Pant is uninsulated for versatility, but it's lined with soft fleece for warmth in key areas.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 10K Breathable
- Shell Material: 2L Eco-Nanoshell fabric
- Lining Material: Mapped taffeta and fleece lining
- Insulation: Shell only
- Fit: Mid Fit is relaxed, but not baggy
- Mapped lining blends warmth and breathability
- Fully taped seams to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Eco-friendly materials used like recycled Mountain Dew bottles
- Test-I-Cool vents open to release excess heat
- Scuff guards at the cuffs prevent shred
- Ghetto slits open the cuff to fit around boots
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
There are no reviews yet for this product.