Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
1 - 4: Great for temperatures 30°F and up.
Amplify your winter wardrobe with the Burton 2L Andover GORE-TEX® Shell Snowboard Jacket for men, a high-performance piece at a bargain considering the technology included. The Andover Jacket features blizzard-proof GORE-TEX® protection along with fully-taped seams that will keep you dry in the wettest of conditions. When not in use, store your goggles in the NEW Venting Anti-Fog Goggle Pocket that keeps you lenses fog free even inside the pocket. Prevent snow-packed sleeves by utilizing the Andover Jacket’s Pow Grip, a concealed strap that can be pulled over the thumb of your glove for a pow-proof seal.
- Fabric Rating: GORE-TEX® fabric is completely waterproof and extremely breathable
- Shell Material: GORE-TEX® Performance Shell fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable taffeta and satin lining
- Insulation: non-insulated shell for the best breathability
- Fit: Sig Fit is roomy without being baggy
- GORE-TEX® Performance 2-Layer Shell is Guaranteed To Keep You Dry®
- Satin and Taffeta Lining manage moisture while providing a luxurious feel
- Fully Taped Seams provide a secure seal against the elements
- Fulltime Contour Hood offers weather protection without limiting visibility
- Pow Grip keeps snow from creeping in your sleeves
- NEW Venting Anti-Fog Goggle Pocket keeps your lenses clear when stashed away
- Multiple Storage Pockets keep your stuff secure and organized
- Removable Waist Gaiter with Jacket-to-Pant Interface guards against snow intrusions
- Pit Zips dump excess heat
- Adjustable Cuff Closures keep the heat in and the cold out
- Articulated Sleeves allow unrestricted movement
- Microfleece-Lined Handwarmer Pockets keep your hands toasty
- Chafe-Free Collar won’t rub you the wrong way