Bugatchi 3/4 Ultra Suede Jacket (Men's)
The Bugatchi 3/4 Ultra Suede Jacket has the look and feel of suede, but it doesn't get ruined in wet weather. The fabric is actually synthetic so you don't have to worry about ruining your coat in the snow and sleet. This Bugatchi Jacket is insulated for warmth, and it comes down to the thighs for extra protection from cold drafts. Both the length and style of this jacket are versatile. You can wear it casually or dressed up; either way works.
- Shell Material: 100% polyester faux-suede fabric
- Lining Material: 97% polyacrylic/ 3% wool lining
- Insulation: Synthetic insulation for warmth
- Length: Center back measures 31.5"
- Removable inner placket adds extra warmth and wind protection
- Corduroy inner collar feels soft against skin
- Full zipper with button-flap over top
- Weather-resistant for winter wear
- Crease-resistant for convenience
- 2 flap hand pockets, 2 snap chest pockets, 2 inside pockets
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"deciding between and medium and large for my son-- he just got a North Face winter jacket in a large. He is a suite size 38 Regular"
1 Answers |
Question by claire on 7/26/2014 - 3:40 pm
"A size 38 would be more of a medium in this jacket. If he is looking for a looser fit then he could go with the large. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/28/2014 - 11:32 am
"I wear a 48 Long suit coat. Will the XL fit over the coat and cover the coat tails?"
1 Answers |
Question by David F on 1/3/2015 - 3:25 pm
"Its possible that an XL will fit if you are a size 48. For the length, the centerback length of this jacket is 31.5", which is taken from the neckline down to the bottom hem. So you'll have to measure to see if that would cover. "
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/4/2015 - 3:28 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.