Bugatchi 3/4 Tab Coat (Men's)
- Fit: SlimxFitChoose the right fit!
Slim: These garments fit close through the body or legs for a sleek, sexy, or athletic look.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
Loose: Also known as baggy, loose-fitting garments allow for ultra-free body movement.
- Warmth: 5/10xWarmthOur warmth rating comes from a combination of the insulation type and thickness or weight of the insulation, and how this combined with the garment design affects heat loss and your overall warmth.
Items with higher ratings will be warmer, and will offer you more protection in colder temperatures.
- Waterproofing: 1/10xWaterproofingOur waterproof rating is based on the fabric's waterproof rating, and how well the overall construction prevents water seepage.
Items with lower ratings are water-repellent, and good for light-snow conditions. Items with higher ratings will be more waterproof, and can protect you in wetter conditions.
The Bugatchi 3/4 Tab Coat for men keeps you sleekly styled while you stay warm. This coat is longer, hitting at the mid thigh, and it features functional styling elements. There's a combination of 2 zippered and 2 flap pockets on the front, and a removable furry inner collar for keeping your neck warm. Bugatchi kept the style classic in the 3/4 Tab Coat by using same-color stitching details at the shoulder.
- Smooth 100% polyester outer fabric with DWR
- Snap adjustable waist can be cinched in
- Multiple internal pockets to hold essentials
- 2 front zipper and 2 front flap pockets
- Removable furry inner collar for extra warmth
- Longer length hits approximately at mid thigh
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"To what temperature is this coat rated?"
2 Answers |
Question by Marie on 7/31/2012 - 10:03 pm
"This jacket does not have a temperature rating but it would be for moderate cold conditions around the 30's I would say."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 8/1/2012 - 11:58 am
Answer by James Myles on 9/29/2012 - 9:29 am
"I own this coat but have not yet washed it. I cannot find washing instructions on the coat. Is it machine washable? If so should it be washed alone? Cold? Hot? Thanks for the help"
1 Answers |
Question by Coat owner on 2/4/2013 - 8:26 pm
"The care instructions are located in the inner pocket of the jacket. Machine wash cold. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/5/2013 - 9:59 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.