Bugatchi 3/4 Coat (Men's)
Staying warm in cold weather gets a lot more stylish in the Bugatchi 3/4 Coat. This jacket looks and feels like suede, but it is actually a much more practical Passetta microfiber. You can wear this when it's snowing and not have to worry about ruined fabric. The 3/4 Coat is also crease resistant, easy to care for, and warm too. With all of these convenience factors, this Bugatchi is the perfect coat for men who need to look good without the fuss.
- Soft Passetta microfiber suede-like fabric
- Wind resistant for extra warmth
- Longer length hits approx at mid thigh
- Crease resistant and easy to care for
- Nature cotton flannel back lining for warmth
- Satiny sleeve lining for good slip with layers
- Button outer closure for style
- Removable inner zippered placket closure for extra warmth
- Button adjustable cuffs
- Stitching accents for subtle unique style
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this coat have a hidden hood? Is this coat for extreme cold? Thanks!"
1 Answers |
Question by Donni Gruen on 10/25/2011 - 5:09 pm
"This coat does not have a hood, however it has a removable collar. It is lined and would be a great looking jacket for the fall but not for extreme weather."
Answer by alejandra (Peter Glenn Staff) on 10/26/2011 - 9:38 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.