Whether the day calls for running, spinning, the yoga studio, or a stop at the smoothie place, you'll be ready in the Brooks PureProject SL Running Tank. This stylish tank performs for you during your workout, breathing and wicking moisture to keep you cool. When you're done, the flattering cut and ruching details look good enough for lunch with the girls.
- 83% polyester/11% tencel/6% spandex body / 76% nylon/24% DNA back panel
- Semi-fitted cut is relaxed, but with feminine shape
- Designed for use in 65°F+ weather
- Stretch fabric for comfortable movement
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you comfortable
- Extremely soft for comfort against skin
- Vertical drawcords at the sides create ruching detail
- DNA fabric at back is lighter for extra cooling
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
I love the coverage of this Brooks tank and the ability to adjust the sides with adjustable ruching. This top runs super big. I normally wear a medium or large. I bought this same top in a different color at Sports Authority in a small (I NEVER wear a small) and it had the best fit. Peter Glenn didn't have a small so I got a medium which is slightly larger than needed, but not so big that I look ridiculous. I'll probably use it for when I want a looser fit top like for yoga.
I have been looking for new running shirts because mine have seen better days. I wanted one that was sleeveless, semi-fitted, and flattering. When I saw this Brooks shirt, I knew it was the one. I wore it for the first time last weekend when I ran a half marathon. The fabric is very soft, wicks well, and kept me cool during the race. The ties on the side allow you to customize the fit. I am a larger runner (5'4/150 pounds) with a large chest, but this shirt keeps me covered in all the right places. Please note: the shirt runs big; I usually wear mediums, but it is a bit big on me. I plan on ordering a small the next time.