The Brooks PR Mesh Skort II takes your workout clothes from stale to stylish. The skort design offers the style of a skirt with the practicality of shorts. The inner shorts fit close to the body and wick moisture away from the skin so sweat doesn't make you uncomfortable. There's also silcone grippy material on the hem to keep the inner shorts from riding up. The exterior shell of the PR Skort is mesh that allows maximum airflow to keep you cool.
- 92% polyester/ 8% spandex mesh outer material
- 84% polyester/ 16% spandex inner short material
- Semi-fitted cut is closer, but not tight
- Breathable and moisture-wicking to keep you comfortable
- Stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Two rear pockets hold gels or other snacks
- Silicone material in liner shorts to prevent riding up
- 14" outseam / 4.5" liner inseam
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I have struggled for years with running in shorts or running in skirts because the legs will ride up. I absolutely love that this Brooks skirt has the silicon grips in the legs. The legs stay in place, I'm not constantly pulling the legs down while running and can concentrate on running. This skirt fits well and is super comfortable.