SALE: $69.99 - $79.99
Quick SpecsMore Info
- Warmth: 10/10
- Waterproofing: 8/10
- Fit: Relaxed
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
A quality ski pant with great fabrics and features, the Boulder Gear Ravish Ski Pant is a great value for girls. The Ravish has a 10K waterproof rating, 80g of insulation, zippered leg vents in case she gets too hot, and lots of pockets so she can carry her own stuff. This kids' pant also has the Grow Feature, which allows the legs to be extended an additional 1 ½”. This means you’ll get more than one season out of these great pants.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester Dobby Weave
- Lining Material: 100% polyamide lining
- Insulation: 80g synthetic insulation
- Adjustable internal waistband for a perfect fit
- Critical seams are sealed for extra protection from water
- Inner boot gaiters fit around boots to keep snow out
- Exterior pockets at hip and thighs hold gear
- Articulated knees for improved movement
Questions and Answers
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Boulder Gear Ravish Ski Pant Girls', Black, L:
These Boulder Gear pants do not fit my daughter, who is slim. The pants are so wide that she looks like wearing two huge bags. I returned it and bought Kiltec pink pants, they are gorgeous, the color and quality are better. Even though it says slim fit, my daughter is able to put in her baggie sweatpants inside it comfortably, just wanted to help out those trying to find the right fit.