If all you need is waterproofing and warmth, the Boulder Gear Boulder Cargo Ski Pant has got you covered. The fabric is waterproof, the seams are sealed, and there's a 60g synthetic insulation. Big cargo pockets give you plenty of space for gear, and leg vents open for custom temperature control. The construction of the Boulder Cargo Pant is articulated, giving you natural freedom of movement.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester textured fabric
- Lining Material: Nylon lining with tricot seat
- Insulation: 60g synthetic insulation
- Adjustable waist for the perfect fit
- Critical seams sealed to prevent moisture from seeping inside
- Inner leg vents open to release excess heat
- Articulated knees for freedom of movement
- Boot gaiters fit around boots to keep out snow
- Zippered cuffs open to fit around boots
- Big cargo pockets on the thighs hold gear
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
An outstanding product. Excellent warmth and flexibility. The number of pockets are a plus as I use the pants when going ice fishing. The seams are sturdy and reliable. A bit stiff at the first use, but very comfortable now.