Boulder Gear Boot Cut Jean Insulated Ski Pant (Women's)
Who doesnâ€™t love a great fitting pair of jeans? Theyâ€™re comfortable, stylish, and go with everything. The Boulder Gear Boot Cut Jean Insulated Ski Pant is all of those things and more. This pant has a 5K waterproof rating, critical seam sealing, and an internal Lycra waistband for added comfort. Pair this pant with any jacket for a fresh and fashionable look.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / 5K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyester 4-way stretch fabric
- Insulation: 60g synthetic insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric for easy movement
- Critically taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in through exposed seams
- Dark denim rinse style
- Adjustable waistband for a perfect fit
- Inner boot gaiters fit around boots to keep snow out
- Exterior pockets at hip hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Looking to see if any of these ski pants come in different lengths. Need short length"
1 Answers |
Question by joanne Curtis on 12/14/2014 - 7:51 am
"This pant does not, but we do offer many other men's ski pants with a shorter inseam."
Answer by Martha (Peter Glenn Staff) on 12/14/2014 - 3:30 pm
"I'm a size 10 pants, so that is usually on the upper end of "medium". Since I will be doing activities outdoors, will a medium be too confining? Should I go with the large? "
1 Answers |
Question by Leslie on 1/27/2015 - 6:08 pm
"You can take a look at the size chart to see where your measurements fall. If you see that your measurements are falling right on the size Medium chart. we would recommend going with the Large. "
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/28/2015 - 4:40 pm