Bogs Ultra Mid Boot (Men's)
Style: ULTRA MID
The Bogs Ultra Mid Boots are a warm and practical winter boot for men. Originally designed to prevent slips on wet surfaces, the Ultra Mid Boots provide excellent footing in winter weather. They're also well-insulated and cold-rated down to -40Â°F. The exterior material is hand-lasted rubber for the utmost durability, and it's also completely waterproof so snow won't be a problem. To give guys the ultimate convenience, Bogs added an anti-microbial treatment to prevent odor buildup.
- Shaft height: 10" / Circumference: 17"
- Hand-lasted rubber exterior is ultra durable
- Soft 4-way stretch inner bootie for comfort
- Completely waterproof for wear in wet weather
- 7mm Neo-Techâ„¢ insulation is cold-rated down to -40Â°F
- Built-in handles for easy on/ off
- Aegis anti-microbial insole resists odor buildup
- Non-marking and self-cleaning sole for convenience
- Max-Wickâ„¢ moisture-wicking lining
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Do they come in a wide width?"
1 Answers |
Question by Hapken on 1/18/2013 - 12:27 pm
"We only sell them in regular widths. I have not seen a problems with customers with wide feet having a problem with this boot, yet."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/18/2013 - 12:40 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.