The Bogner Xala-D jacket is an easy-fitting anorak insulated with goose down and trimmed with raccoon fur. Beautiful and durable Oxford fabric is highly waterproof and breathable, and wind dams inside the arm cuff keep chill winds out of the jacket. Tonal embroidery on the outer pockets and inner lining elevate this jacket from the ordinary to the extraordinary.
- Waterproof (10,000 m) and breathable (6,000 g)
- Insulated with 600 fill power goose down (80% down, 20% feather)
- Inner lining is polyester, adorned with patch and embroidery embellishments
- Natural Finn raccoon fur trim at the hood is removable
- Removable hood
- Wind dams in arm cuffs lock cold winds out of the jacket
- Pockets include: three outside pockets, security pocket, goggle pocket
Questions and Answers
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Well it seems Bogner jackets never let you down. The jacket arrived and is absolutely gorgeous and as described. The sizing is perfect and the quality is outstanding. Thank you Peter Glenn Staff for answering all my questions regarding this jacket. You did an amazing job and your shipping was super fast. I am so happy with my purchase of this jacket from your company.