Bogner Texas-D Ski Jacket (Men's)
Bogner's Texas-D Ski Jacket is ready for performance on the snow, and stylish everyday winter wear. Technical waterproof fabric keeps you dry in snow or sleet, while western-life detail and faux leather trims give the Texas its unique style. The down fill insulation is one of the warmest available, and its quilted construction keeps the down evenly distributed so your jacket maintains its sleek look over several seasons' use.
- 10K Waterproofing / 6K Breathability
- Natural goose down insulation is incredibly warm
- 8 outside pockets and multiple inside pockets store gear
- Inside goggle storage protects expensive eyewear
- Stretch elastic inner sleeve cuffs keep cold air and snow out
- Lens cloth for cleaning fogged goggles
- Zip removable hood keeps your head dry
- 100% polyester lining fabric
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"How doyou clean this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by SkiBoyToy on 2/9/2011 - 8:02 am
"Most of these jackets can be laundered. Not put in the dryer and never dry cleaned. Bogner ski wear has care instructions on the tags inside. Definitely follow those instructions and make sure that you launder it alone, with nothing else in the washer. You could also find a cleaner that specializes in fine fabrics. "
Answer by Laura (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/12/2011 - 2:08 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.