Bogner Tamy Ski Jacket (Girls')
If your little girl is zipping down the slopes, the Bogner Tamy Ski Jacket was made to accommodate her. The Tamy Jacket has the most roomy fit of Bogner's kids' jackets, and you know by the name that it's just beautifully made. Only the most technical fabrics make it into a Bogner jacket, and the Tamy uses a soft 10K-rated gabardine adorned with elaborate Wing-motif embroideries to give it its unique feel. This jacket tops the charts in fashion, but it is also a very reliable girls' coat. You get the removable hood, warm insulation, powder skirt, and pockets that you've come to expect from top-quality children's ski wear.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing/ 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide soft gabardine fabric
- Lining Material: Breathable taffeta lining
- Insulation: Warm insulation
- Tapered, but roomy fit
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Nylon inner cuff fits around wrist to keep out cold air
- Zip-off hood for weather protection
- Dragon wing and Nordic expedition-motif embroideries
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Is it a men or a women jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Marina on 9/28/2011 - 12:37 am
"This is a junior girls Bogner jacket. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/28/2011 - 8:55 am
"What size should I buy to fit a 10 y.o. girl, her height is 60 now, and 95lb.? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by on 6/10/2012 - 5:36 am
"If her height is 60 inches I would recommend the XL which is a size 12. "
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 6/11/2012 - 10:01 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.