Bogner Stella Insulated Ski Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Stella Ski Jacket is sleek, sexy, and skiing-appropriate. This insulated women's coat has shaped seams that flatter your feminine figure, and diamond quilting that makes you look trim and sleek. The Stella Jacket has a luxurious Finn Raccoon fur trim that adds warmth and helps to keep falling snow out of your face, and 10K waterproof ski taffeta fabric to keep you dry even when the weather is not entirely glamorous.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproofing / 10K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyester ski taffeta fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation" 100g high-loft poly fiber insulation
- Removable Finn Raccoon fur hood trim
- Quilting keeps insulation compressed and evenly spread
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Shaped seems for flattering hourglass silhouette
- Long vertical seams elongate your figure
- Two flap pockets with nylon stretch tape details
- Zippered pockets securely store gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket include the fur trim? Or does this need to be purchased separately?"
1 Answers |
Question by Edwina on 3/9/2012 - 8:30 pm
"The Bogner Stella does include a beautiful Finn Raccoon fur trim."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/12/2012 - 9:58 am
"Is this jacket fitted or loosely fitted? I purchased some Bogner jackets and some are smaller than the others. "
1 Answers |
Question by ShopGirl on 9/18/2012 - 12:03 pm
"The jacket is more shaped to flatter your silhouette. Make sure to follow the sizing chart to find your jacket size."
Answer by Jaime (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/19/2012 - 10:31 am
"How warm is this jacket? Will it be warm enough for skiing on most days (weather from 15-30 degrees farenheit?) How about in comparison to the Bogner elle jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by deanna on 1/10/2013 - 1:56 pm
"Both jackets have the same amount of insulation. The only difference in warmth that I can see would be that this jacket has a fur trim and the Elle does not. The fur trim would give you a little bit of added warmth when it comes into contact with your skin. They would both be great choices for you. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 1/10/2013 - 2:42 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.