Relaxed: Also known as "regular," these garments fit just right, not too baggy or not too slim.
8 - 10: Great for temperatures 15°F and below.
8 - 10: Great for heavy snow, offers total protection, good for prolonged periods in wet or heavy snow.
With top-notch waterproofing and extremely warm insulation, the Bogner Speed-D Down Ski Jacket offers great performance in extreme conditions. In addition to down Bogner used ripstop fabric which is also very lightweight. The result is a more comfortable feel and durable performance. The lining on the Speed-D Jacket is thermally reflective for even more warmth. Intricate Bogner Team embroideries adorn the exterior and make for a completely unique look.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester thermal reflective lining
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 29.5"
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Ripstop fabric resists tearing
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Silver thermal reflective lining holds onto body heat
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Inner knit cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 2 waist pockets hold gear
- 1 mesh and 1 zippered interior pockets secure essentials
- Gold Bogner Team embroideries all over
- Compatible with Nuara 2 Real Fur Hood Trim (sold separately)