The Bogner Sima-D Down Ski Jacket is a Bogner Classic. This cozy down coat is actually very flattering, thanks to exquisite tailoring and strategic quilting. Bigger baffles through the body allow the insulation to loft for warmth, and narrow cigarette quilting at the sides pulls things in for a feminine silhouette. The fabric on the Sima-D Jacket is also gorgeous; it has a sleek feel and a slight sheen. The fabric is waterproof too, and with a goose down insulation, there's pretty much nothing warmer.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 80% polyamide/20% polyamide Ottoman Couture fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 650-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 24.5"
- Wind-repellent to block out cold gusts
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Inner knit cuffs keep cold air out of sleeves
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside jacket
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, 2 waist exterior pockets hold gear
- 1 zippered interior pocket secures essentials
- Narrow cigarette quilting down sides creates flattering silhouette
- Ruching details up sides of arms
- Compatible with Nuara 2 Real Fur Hood Trim (sold separately)