When you put on the Bogner Sima-D Down Ski Jacket you'll wonder how Bogner made a down jacket that's so incredibly flattering. The secret is in the cigarette quilting that runs down the sides. Bogner starts with perfectly cut fabric, and then puts long, thin quilts at the sides. This pulls the center of the jacket close, creating that coveted feminine silhouette. When you're out in the snow you can count on the top-notch down insulation for warmth, and the waterproof fabric to keep you dry. The Sima Jacket is clean and solid in color, and finished with a snowy-white real fur trim around the hood.
- Fabric Rating: 5K Waterproof / Breathable
- Shell Material: 80% polyamide/20% polyurethane ski taffeta fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 650-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 25"
- Wind-repellent fabric blocks cold gusts
- Attached hood for weather protection
- Removable Finn raccoon fur trim around hood
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 left sleeve pockets on exterior to hold gear
- 1 interior pocket secures essentials
- Cigarette quilting on side panels create feminine silhouette
- Ruched details on sleeves
- Vintage ski photo print lining