Bogner Santo-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
The silver colors, wool accents, and unique designs on the Bogner Santo-D Down Ski Jacket give it a one-of-a-kind look. Solid technology gives it enviable performance too. Since the Santo-D Jacket is down insulated, there's pretty much nothing warmer. All of the fabric (including the wool) is waterproof so you can ski through a blizzard with confidence. Bogner never forgets the extras either. This men's jacket has a powder skirt, removable hood, plenty of pockets, and knit inner cuffs. The hardware is metal with suede accents for that high-end finishing touch.
- Fabric Rating: 10K Waterproof / 8K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide Oxford fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 600-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 29 Â¾"
- Powder skirt keeps snow from coming up inside
- Knit inner wrist cuffs keep out cold air
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- 2 hand, 1 chest, 1 left sleeve pockets on exterior to hold gear
- 1 zip, 1 mesh, 1 Velcro interior pockets secure essentials
- Lower stripe sections made of Techno wool fabric
- Reflective "Bogner" embroidery down back of hood
- Reflective "Stars 'n Tribes" and "Alaskan Expedition" themed embroideries on chest and sleeve
- Compatible with Real Fur 2 Hood Trim (sold separately)
Questions and Answers
There are no reviews yet for this product.