Bogner Rik-T Ski Pant (Men's)
The most technical of Bogner's ski pants, the Rik-T Pant features a waterproof construction, leg vents, and low-profile insulation to provide you the best performance. 20K waterproofing is about the highest there is, so you can be sure to stay dry, and back cuff zips fit easily over your boots for easy wear. A signature logo buckle detail finishes the sleek style.
- 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- 80g Polyester Fiberfill insulation
- Fully taped seams lock out moisture
- 2 hand pockets and 1 back pocket store keys, wallets, etc.
- Side leg zip venting releases heat
- Back cuff zips fit easily over boot
- Boot gaiters keep snow out of your socks
- Bogner logo belt buckle detail
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"What's the difference in length between size 32 and size 32L? "
1 Answers |
Question by mjm on 2/1/2011 - 6:57 pm
"L stands for Long Inseam which has 2" extra."
Answer by lift line shredder (Peter Glenn Staff) on 2/2/2011 - 10:34 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.