Bogner Puro-T Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Puro-T Ski Jacket has a clean design that adds sleek everyday wear to its technical prowess. The Puro-T Jacket hits at the waist so it is a little shorter than most Bogner Jackets, and this provides extra versatility and freedom of movement when worn for everyday. The Puro-T Jacket is highly waterproof, warmly insulated, and adorned with subtle accent details.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/ 15% spandex fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g polyfill insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Shorter cut hits higher on the hip
- Fully seam taped to lock out moisture
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner elastic wrist gaiter keeps out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Multiple zippered external pockets and internal pockets to hold gear
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a medium spyder ski jacket. What size of bogner should I get? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Justin on 4/15/2012 - 9:30 pm
"Try matching up your measurements to the Bogner sizing chart and that will give you the best estimate. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/16/2012 - 11:21 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.