Bogner Puro-T Insulated Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Puro-T Ski Jacket has a clean design that adds sleek everyday wear to its technical prowess. The Puro-T Jacket hits at the waist so it is a little shorter than most Bogner Jackets, and this provides extra versatility and freedom of movement when worn for everyday. The Puro-T Jacket is highly waterproof, warmly insulated, and adorned with subtle accent details.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 85% polyamide/ 15% spandex fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 80g polyfill insulation
- 4-way stretch fabric for freedom of movement
- Shorter cut hits higher on the hip
- Fully seam taped to lock out moisture
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Adjustable cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Inner elastic wrist gaiter keeps out cold air
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Removable powder skirt keeps snow out of layers
- Multiple zippered external pockets and internal pockets to hold gear
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"I wear a medium spyder ski jacket. What size of bogner should I get? Thanks."
1 Answers |
Question by Justin on 4/15/2012 - 9:30 pm
"Try matching up your measurements to the Bogner sizing chart and that will give you the best estimate. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 4/16/2012 - 11:21 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.