The Bogner Polar-D Ski Jacket is incredibly cool, and made with only the best materials. Soft Limonta oxford fabric offers water-repellent protection, and the cut is longer to keep you more protected from cold air and wet lifts. The Polar-D's pockets give it an almost bomber look, but in a longer, more skiing-appropriate length. This Bogner coat is insulated with goose down, so you know you'll be incredibly warm whenever you're outdoors, and a removable fur trim adds an extra level of expedition-worthy warmth.
- Fabric Rating: Water-repellent / Breathable
- Material: 99% polyamide/ 1% polyurethane soft Limonta Oxford fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester lining
- Insulation: 100% goose down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 31"
- Longer length for extra protection and warmth
- Finn Raccoon fur trim detail
- Plenty of internal and external pockets organize gear
- Black grosgrain ribbon and rivet details
- Zip-off hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Knit sleeve cuffs fit around gloves to keep out snow
- Soft fabric and warm feel