Top-quality materials and intricate details make the Bogner Pino-D Down Ski Jacket ready for an Alaskan expedition. This coat is incredibly warm. Bogner uses the best quality down insulation; it won't get lumpy or acquire an odor. The ripstop fabric is 20K waterproof so moisture will bead off the surface instead of soaking through. The most unique part of the Pino-D Jacket has to be its style. This coat is perfectly tailored, and decorated with themed embroideries and high-end metal details.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide ripstop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: 600-fill down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 30.5"
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Hem drawcord cinches to seal out cold air
- Inner knit collar and cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- Powder skirt keeps snow from getting up inside
- Inner zippered and inner reach-in pockets hold gear
- 2 zippered waist, 1 flap chest, 1 zippered lower sleeve exterior pockets
- Alaskan Expedition themed embroideries on front, left sleeve, and hood
- Same fabric elbow patches with white piping trim