Bogner Peace-D Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Peace-D channels 70s peace and love into a garment that has all the benefits of modern technology. Native American motifs and paisley floral symbols combine with silver, white, and turquoise embroidery to set this jacket apart from all others. Piping and grosgrain ribbon trim create pretty details. But this jacket isn't all looks: it's also thoroughly waterproof and breathable, and insulated with lightweight goose down. Look great, but be smart: it's winter, after all.
- Waterproof (10,000 m) and breathable (10,000 g)
- Insulated with 600 fill power goose down (80% down, 20% feather)
- Inner lining is leopard-printed polyester
- Attached hood
- Powder skirt keeps snow out of the jacket
- Wind dams in arm cuffs lock cold winds out of the jacket
- Two-way front zip with custom "B" pulls
- Pockets include: seven outside pockets, security pocket, goggle pocket
Questions and Answers
Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"Does this jacket match the paisley ski pants?"
1 Answers |
Question by Islalady on 3/18/2011 - 9:43 pm
"A paisley pant is very attractive by itself, a solid color jacket will be better."
Answer by Grace (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/21/2011 - 12:11 pm
"Why can't I see the price on your page for this jacket? AND.....how much is it? Is it on Sale?"
1 Answers |
Question by MaxA on 7/8/2011 - 7:39 pm
"Because this item is out of stock, we are not listing the price as it is not available for purchase."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/11/2011 - 11:03 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.