Bogner Paro-D Down Ski Jacket (Men's)
The Bogner Paro-D Down Ski Jacket is the sport-themed men's down coat that's equally as appropriate on the mountain as it is in the city. With incredibly high waterproofing and a warm goose down insulation, the Paro-D Jacket promises to never disappoint you in cold and snowy weather. Bogner added expedition-themed patches and olive grosgrain ribbon to give this coat its distinct look, and a trim fit for a comfortable, low-profile feel. Made with Bogner's legendary care and detail, the Paro-D is a jacket you can keep for a lifetime.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproofing / 20K Breathability
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide rip stop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% breathable polyester lining
- Insulation: 600-fill goose down insulation (80% down/ 20% feathers)
- Lightweight fabric and compressible insulation for comfortable feel
- Trim, athletic fit
- Knit collar and cuffs for extra warmth and soft feel
- Zip-off removable hood for weather protection
- Powder skirt to keep snow out of layers
- Olive green grosgrain ribbon and expedition patch details
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"1. What are the available sizes? I need size 48; 2. Can you deliver in London, UK or Tbilisi, Georgia? 3. If yes, will the VAT amount be deducted from the price? "
1 Answers |
Question by Geno on 5/28/2012 - 5:47 am
"We only have this jacket in a size 42. We can ship the UK. Duty and taxes are not included in the price. Our international shipping company will be able to calculate your total once you add the item to your shopping cart. "
Answer by Sarah (Peter Glenn Staff) on 5/29/2012 - 2:04 pm
"I need European size 48-50. I guess the size of this jacket is 42 in the US standards. How does size 42 translate into European sizes? "
1 Answers |
Question by Genadi Malazonia on 7/2/2012 - 9:51 am
"A Euro 48 would be a US 38 and a Euro 50 would be a US 40. I would suggest that you match your body measurements with those on the sizing chart located to the right of the product picture. This would be the easiest way to determine your size."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/2/2012 - 10:41 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.