The Bogner Pablo-D Down Ski Jacket gives you leather jacket style you can actually ski in. This is actually faux-leather, but it looks and feels exactly like the real thing. Best of all, it's water-resistant and won't be ruined when it gets wet. The Pablo-D Jacket is insulated with top-quality down, so it's also exceptionally warm. A perfectly-tailored fit and high-end styling make this a great choice for both the mountain and the city.
- Fabric Rating: Water-resistant/Breathable
- Shell Material: 55% polyamide/45% polyurethane faux-leather fabric
- Lining Material: 55% polyester/36% viscose/7% virgin wool/2% elastane lining
- Insulation: 660-fill goose down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 33"
- Looks and feels like real leather
- Bogner star embroidery on back of hood
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Tri-color ribbon trims next to zipper
- Powder skirt prevents snow from coming up inside
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out snow
- 2 waist, 1 chest, 1 lower left sleeve, 1 upper sleeve surfboard-shaped pockets on exterior
- Inner knit wrist cuffs fit close to keep out cold air
- 1 inner mesh and 1 inner zippered pocket