Bogner Oxana-P Sweater (Girls')
The Bogner Oxana-P Sweater is a warm and soft addition to any girl's wardrobe. This sweater is made mostly from new wool, and even has a little cashmere in it. New wool is incredibly soft, and doesn't feel itchy against the skin. Bogner never skimps on style or quality for kids' clothing; the Oxana-P Sweater has a pretty multi-colored knit pattern, and it's trimmed around the hood in silky Finn raccoon fur. The fur is removable, making it easy to care for your little girl's sweater. As always, you can count on Bogner's quality to last long enough to be passed down to a little sister.
- 63% new wool/ 19% viscose/ 15% polyamide/ 3% cashmere knit
- Drawcord hood adjusts to keep out cold air
- Removable Finn raccoon fur hood trim
- Full-zip style for convenient layering
- Ribbed cuffs and hem feel soft against skin