Bogner Niels Insulated Ski Jacket (Boys')
Bogner pays homage to Canada's wild winter history with the Niels Ski Jacket for boys. A super-technical jacket with all of the bells and whistles, the Niels satisfies both performance demands and a kid's desire to look cool. The style and fit is sporty and of course features the warm insulation and higher-than-average waterproofing that keeps kids happy while they ski.
- 10K Waterproofing / 5K Breathability
- Warm Thermore insulation
- Soft Gabardine nylon fabric
- Sporty Canadian mountain theme
- Critically seam taped to prevent leaks at exposed seams
- Reflective accents at side
- Removable hood for weather protection
- Wrist gaiters fit under cuffs to seal out cold air
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"My son is 5'5" at about 100 lbs. Do you think the xl would fit him"
1 Answers |
Question by tony on 7/7/2011 - 2:23 pm
"The child sizes are very small. I would suggest an adult size. Refer to Bogner's sizing chart for the best possible fit."
Answer by Ashley (Peter Glenn Staff) on 7/7/2011 - 2:27 pm
There are no reviews yet for this product.