Bogner Nessi-D Down Jacket (Women's)
The Bogner Nessi-D Down Jacket offers warmth and modern style along with exceptional quality. Bogner's tailoring is intricate and sophisticated, ensuring a flattering, feminine look. The Nessi-D Jacket is packed with warm down insulation, which keeps you extremely warm, especially when combined with the longer length. This coat is 20K waterproof, which means it packs much more weather protection than the average winter coat.
- Fabric Rating: 20K Waterproof / 20K Breathable
- Shell Material: 100% polyamide rip-stop fabric
- Lining Material: 100% polyester fabric
- Insulation: Warm down insulation (80% down/20% feathers)
- Length: Center back measures 29 1/4"
- Rip-stop fabric is ultra light and resists tearing
- Attached, adjustable hood for weather protection
- Knit cuffs feel soft and warm against skin
- Inside drawcord at waist cinches to create feminine silhouette
- Hem drawcord cinches to keep out cold air
- 1 sleeve, 1 chest, and 4 waist pockets (2 zippered behind 2 flap)
- 1 zippered inner pocket secures essentials
- Ribbon trims and details
- Metal hardware details
Questions and Answers
ASK A QUESTION Got questions about this product? Ask them here. Got questions about anything else? Please see our FAQ.
"This jacket looks like a very slim fit . Are Bogner jackets typically cut on the small side, are they an average cut or are they enormously generous like Obermeyer ?? Thanks"
1 Answers |
Question by Sally on 3/5/2014 - 2:45 am
"Yes, typically Bogner jackets are cut on the smaller side, so it is recommended to size up! "
Answer by Danielle (Peter Glenn Staff) on 3/5/2014 - 12:26 pm
"Does the fur trim fit this jacket?"
1 Answers |
Question by Natalie on 9/26/2014 - 4:22 am
"The fur trim that would fit this jacket would be the Nuara 2 Real Fur Hood Trim ."
Answer by Kacy (Peter Glenn Staff) on 9/26/2014 - 9:56 am
There are no reviews yet for this product.